When I was a child I wanted to be a lot of things, one of them was to be a veterinary because I love the animals. Another one was to be a Journalist because I thought that talk with people and knew about the problems of them was funny. I don't know why...
I started to think in real options when I was 14. First I thought to be an actress but I realized that I'm not for that when I did my first perfomance... it was a mess. After, when I was 15 I thought to be an Engineer and the following years was the same, but when I was in the last year of High School I decide for Architechture. I choose that because I knew that it has a combination of Maths and Art, my favourites signatures.
My experience in this university is nice. I like the people, the teachers and the students. I like to see dogs inside the classroom sometimes or just talk with people that I never met before. I really like the teachers that push you to look beyond.
When I graduate I want to give myself a year and travel as much as could. After, I'd like to work in different parts, but never behind of a desk more than 4 months. I'd like to work around the world, it will be funny to make your own architechture, no matter the country and the culture, and leave your mark in the world and also take care of the environment.
I started to think in real options when I was 14. First I thought to be an actress but I realized that I'm not for that when I did my first perfomance... it was a mess. After, when I was 15 I thought to be an Engineer and the following years was the same, but when I was in the last year of High School I decide for Architechture. I choose that because I knew that it has a combination of Maths and Art, my favourites signatures.
My experience in this university is nice. I like the people, the teachers and the students. I like to see dogs inside the classroom sometimes or just talk with people that I never met before. I really like the teachers that push you to look beyond.
When I graduate I want to give myself a year and travel as much as could. After, I'd like to work in different parts, but never behind of a desk more than 4 months. I'd like to work around the world, it will be funny to make your own architechture, no matter the country and the culture, and leave your mark in the world and also take care of the environment.
it's very nice to read this, good job :)
ResponderBorraryou mixed the veterinary with the architecture in the classroom!!
ResponderBorrarI think that choose engineerign was some that a lot of us thought in some moment of our lifes (I thought until 16 years old jeje). I like that you want to travel, is an amazing thing.
ResponderBorrar