Ir al contenido principal

My favourite photo


This photo was took by me when me and my family were on vacations in february 2015. We were in Republica Dominicana, Bayahibe. This photo was taken in the sunset, one of my favourite part of the day. I really like this picture because it shows how relaxing and beautiful this place is and also the colours in the sky doesn't see every day in any place. I remember that before I took back this picture, there was rain with a comfortable warmth in the air (and was winter). Like a funny comment, in the bottom of the photo was a china, japanaese, corean family (I don´t know their nacionality, they all have the same face jajaja).
Everytime that I saw this picture I realize thar I want to come back; it is a very paceful place where you can meet different, funny and interesting persons. In this part of the world the ocean is warm and has a turquoise water so you can see the fish swimming between your legs, isn't like the ocean in Chile.

I hope that you go there one day :)

PD: it is "pixeleada" because is an screenshot :p

Comentarios

  1. i want to go there!!!, it saund so relaxing.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I've never been in Dominican Republic but the Caribbean ocean is amazing , your photo shows me a relaxed place

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

"Box"

When I was 9 my first one arrived to my house. I didn't know how to use it, but in a few weeks I could do anything. I didn't have to buy games because my uncle gave me a lot. I was very addicted to that. Everyday, when I arrived to my house after school, I played on it almost all the afternoon and when I have to study I do it quickly to play more.😆 It has a few important parts; two wires, one to connect with the tv and the other one to plug in; the box (no literally), the controller and the most important was the tv. When I used to play, I just have to put the cd of the game inside and turn on the "box". It was very easy. Now, my box is too old and has 4 versions more sophisticated, therefore I don't use it (but is still alive!). I liked too much when I was more young because I could play a lot of different games with different histories (my favourite was race games), so when I was bored of one I put another one. In that years my life would be bored wihout ...

Draw

I started to draw when I was 5 o 6. I drew things that I saw in tv, comics or anything that I think was interesting. I really liked to draw the simpsons, sponge bob, mickey mouse and things like that. When I grow up I realized that I could do more with my hobbie, so I started to expand my "talent" to another things in high school, like Art. I bought a lot of pencils grafito and colours (my favourite was faber-castell) but one day when I was 15 my teacher asked us to made a paintwork about Van Gogh and when I listened that name I thought "How can do something like that..." because he was a great painter. I did my paintwork and my teacher really liked me after that but I didn't know why beacuse I thought my paintwork was ugly jaja. The next year, when I was 16 I painted everything, I liked that, I felt the "freedom" to do what I want and happened the same when I was 17, but in my last year they changed the teacher and the new loved the cinema... In summ...

My choose

When I was a child I wanted to be a lot of things, one of them was to be a veterinary because I love the animals. Another one was to be a Journalist because I thought that talk with people and knew about the problems of them was funny. I don't know why... I started to think in real options when I was 14. First I thought to be an actress but I realized that I'm not for that when I did my first perfomance... it was a mess. After, when I was 15 I thought to be an Engineer and the following years was the same, but when I was in the last year of High School I decide for Architechture. I choose that because I knew that it has a combination of Maths and Art, my favourites signatures. My experience in this university is nice. I like the people, the teachers and the students. I like to see dogs inside the classroom sometimes or just talk with people that I never met before. I really like the teachers that push you to look beyond. When I graduate I want to give myself a year and tr...